Grace Coddington stopped by The Martha Stewart Show today to promote her book Catwalk Cats. Miss Martha was hosting an entire show about cats, and there were plenty of freaky creatures (both owners and animals) on the show. Grace wasn't one of them. Obviously. She was just a member of the audience — seated with the common folk! — when Martha called on her to talk about her book featuring cat sketches and drawings. "It's my life in the book through the cat," Coddington said. The Vogue editor expressed her feline love in another way, too — through a huge silver necklace made up of cat-head charms, which Martha said she "coveted" from afar. "I got this in a little shop in Bridgehampton," she told Martha. However, the animal lover was there without her furry, four-legged friends. "They're not very sociable," she said of her two cats, Bart and Pumpkin, who didn't want to come on the show. "They don't really like other cats. They like each other. They don't like publicity." Her pets sound like they have an attitude, and for some reason that makes us like her even more. See the whole clip below.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding