February is the official time of big spring-fashion issues, but this month's magazines nevertheless offer a tease of warm-weather styles. You may remember Rachel Zoe styling a gym-themed spread for V magazine on The Rachel Zoe Project, and this month VMan delivered another workout-inspired spread with top male models wearing much more body grease than clothing. Meanwhile, Japanese Vogue gave a girl a tail. As for the celebrity factor, Britney Spears was rather unfortunately styled for Elle, while Jennifer Lopez attempted an avant-garde Lady Gaga–esque look in Allure. See those images and more in the slideshow featuring the month's highs and lows.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract