On New Year's Eve, Jennifer Lopez performed in an unfortunately hued crystal-studded catsuit that she may or may not have realized would look so sheer under stage lights. Some thought the garment looked magnificent, others thought the bunching and wrinkling made it look like "elephant skin," while still others thought it made her butt look woefully smaller. A diva in a catsuit is nothing new. A diva looking damn-near naked save a few Swarovskis also shouldn't surprise. Are modern divas not supposed to look ridiculous at every photo opportunity? Lopez — a veteran, unlike the frustratingly never-absurd Taylor Swift (crack, dammit!) — delivered. But why is no one talking about her coat? Women performers wear weird crap all the time, but Lady Gaga may be the only one to have dabbled in human hair. This coat makes Lopez look like a rare nineteenth-century lamp. Or Lordess of the Pac-Man ghosts.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season