In the 10 to 11 a.m. time slot on the Fashion Week calendar, a listing between "Derek Lam" and "TSE" reads "Bebe/Kardashian." This can only mean Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian are showing their Bebe line during Fashion Week. Every year these — oh, how to label them? — sham shows occur. Sheree from The Real Housewives of Atlanta staged her She by Sheree show at New York Fashion Week last season. We don't know if she's showing this season and we don't care enough to try to figure it out, but with more and more celebrities and fauxlebrities designing clothing lines, and with more and more people taking them seriously, we can only expect the sham shows to proliferate. Because what is a sham show one season, in a dingy Lower East Side apartment with a taco booth out back, could be a legitimate show with only sham flavor during Fashion Week next season (read: Erin Wasson's RVCA line). If the Kardashians can show during Fashion Week and get on the freaking official calendar, can Snuggie please come back with a Bryant Park blankie spectacular? Last season's show made us feel so alive.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her