In the 10 to 11 a.m. time slot on the Fashion Week calendar, a listing between "Derek Lam" and "TSE" reads "Bebe/Kardashian." This can only mean Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian are showing their Bebe line during Fashion Week. Every year these — oh, how to label them? — sham shows occur. Sheree from The Real Housewives of Atlanta staged her She by Sheree show at New York Fashion Week last season. We don't know if she's showing this season and we don't care enough to try to figure it out, but with more and more celebrities and fauxlebrities designing clothing lines, and with more and more people taking them seriously, we can only expect the sham shows to proliferate. Because what is a sham show one season, in a dingy Lower East Side apartment with a taco booth out back, could be a legitimate show with only sham flavor during Fashion Week next season (read: Erin Wasson's RVCA line). If the Kardashians can show during Fashion Week and get on the freaking official calendar, can Snuggie please come back with a Bryant Park blankie spectacular? Last season's show made us feel so alive.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament