Yesterday, suspicious photos of Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone at a party in St. Barts with a wedding cake surfaced on the Internet. It appeared, and was reported, that the two had finally wed. After all, they were at a huge, fancy party with a large, white, tiered cake with what appeared to be marzipan incarnations of the couple and their dogs on top. Yesterday, a rep for Jacobs quickly denied a wedding occurred, and said the fête was merely an engagement party thrown by Larry Gagosian. A source close to Martone's camp reaffirmed to us today that the party with the fancy cake was not a wedding, and adds that the couple is planning to wed in March. We can't confirm, but this thing has been moved around so much, who knows when it will actually take place? And also, if the St. Barts cake really was just in honor of MarLo's engagement, what will their real wedding cake look like? And how fancy will that reception be? Maybe this won't be such a casual open-shirted affair.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat