• Tonight, Mayor Bloomberg will kick off Fashion NYC 2020, a brainstorming session with a group of 75 fashion figures, including Diane Von Furstenberg and Anna Wintour, to discuss how to keep New York as America's garment capital. [HuffPo]
• After a series of pop-up stores, Botkier opens its first store today in Nolita. [WWD]
• Foot Locker is planning to close 117 stores in the coming weeks. [StyleList]
• Whitney Port and Brody Jenner are reportedly more than "just friends." Jenner is also going to be on a few episodes of The City this season. How scandalous. [NYDN]
• Iconix is suing Merrill Lynch with claims that the financial adviser committed fraud. Iconix is seeking $13 million, legal costs, and other damages. [WWD]
• Lars Nilsson on designing menswear for Mabro: “I definitely put myself in this collection. It is different from designing for women, using tailored fabrics. And for the first time I am using the inspiration of lots of different things I have collected — old menswear.” [NYT]
• Levi's and Opening Ceremony are collaborating on a line for men and women that is set to debut next month, the first of an ongoing, multi-season collaboration. [Freshness]
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Female Chess Players Are Furious About Having to Wear Hijabs at the World Championship in Iran
Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutVetements Taps Margiela Alum to Join As Collection Director
The design collective will hire Margiela's Nina Nitsche.Democrat PAC Now Using a Pack of ‘Beauty Queens’ to Combat Trump
That’s certainly one tactic to try.Luxury Hotels Are Using Falcons to Protect Celebs From Paparazzi Drones
These falcons are trained to wipe out drones.I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
I was also extremely hungry.The Weeknd Is Working on Some Fashion Projects With Puma
Expect a footwear and clothing collection next year.Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
That’s one way to get the man to change his number.Meet the 28-Year-Old Jewelry Designer Fighting Human Trafficking
Get inspired by philanthropist and The Brave Collection jewelry designer Jessica Hendricks Yee's mission and the 3 steps that ignite her day.Trump Spokesperson Says Hillary Clinton Has ‘Failed Miserably’ As a ‘Champion for Women’
We can agree to disagree.Kesha Shows Her Support for Miss Universe Alicia Machado After Being Body-Shamed by Donald Trump
“You did not deserve to be shamed by this monster.”A Glimpse Into Marilyn Monroe’s Private Life
Whoopi Goldberg curated intimate portraits of the icon in a new exhibit, featuring photographs by Milton Greene.
He went on the record with Anderson Cooper.Paris Fashion Week’s Runways Are Still Overwhelmingly White
It’s been only three days but the numbers are bleak.Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
She danced for photographer Gregg Delman's new book.Why Do All My Instagram Cats Keep Dying?
When real life encroaches on the virtual.Hunger Casts a Cruel, All-consuming Spell, Study Confirms
It’s stronger than thirst, fear, or social needs.Female Chess Players Are Furious About Having to Wear Hijabs at the World Championship in Iran
The world championship tournament is in Iran, where women are required to wear hijabs.Man in Tech Actually Admits He Was Wrong
Well, this is a first!The Other Kids in Jennifer Garner’s Daughter’s Class Have a Laptop, Why Can’t She?
Jen told Today she didn’t know tweens need computers.How Do You Follow a Great Designer?
Bouchra Jarrar’s first collection since taking over from Alber Elbaz at Lanvin.Alyssa Milano on Football, Spinning, and Why She Hates Eating Alone
The mom of two young kids says wellness is a balancing act.