Back in September, we fielded rumors that Sex and the City 2 star Sarah Jessica Parker was in talks to be the new face of Halston, the legendary seventies American brand that spent much of the last few years either dying or attempting to bring itself back to life. While no official word on a new campaign featuring the actress and fashion obsession has surfaced, rumors are flowing, the newest one giving SJP a Lohan-esque "creative director" title at the company. While E! Online is short on details, they say that an inside source has revealed that talks are ongoing. Parker herself already has experience with the Gap, and, as you may have already forgotten, Bitten, her own mini-brand that eventually wound up in bargain bins everywhere. Of course, attaching her name to a line as storied as Halston is a different matter altogether and may be just the shot in the arm the flagging company and the actress need. We mean, did you hear about Did You Hear About the Morgans? Let's make this marriage happen, people.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?