• Browse over 100 vendors selling vintage clothing, jewelry, handmade goods, antiques, and treats at the Brooklyn Flea's new winter location, the Flea at One Hanson. Weekends through 3/28. One Hanson Pl., nr. Ashland Pl., Fort Greene, Brooklyn; S–Su (10–5).
• Receive a complimentary facial at Barneys with the purchase of any skin-care product from the Bionova Impact line. Call to schedule an appointment. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 60th St. (212-833-2656); 11–6.
• Dresses and eveningwear from Tuleh, Bryan by Bryan Bradley, and Angel Sanchez are up to 80 percent off at the sample and stock sale. Through 1/19. Angel Sanchez Showroom, 148 W. 37th St., nr. Sixth Ave., seventh fl. (212-920-1211); Su (11–5), M–T (10–6).
• Merchandise from Samantha Pleet and Patrick Pleet is up to 80 percent off at Dossier. 244 DeKalb Ave., nr. Vanderbilt Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-783-0783); F–Su (noon–7).
• Select men's apparel, footwear, and accessories are up to 50 percent off at Hollander & Lexer. 103 Metropolitan Ave., nr Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-797-9117); W–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6). 358 Atlantic Ave., nr. Hoyt St. Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (718-797-9190); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Womenswear and menswear from the fall 2009 collection are up to 85 percent off at the United Bamboo sample sale. The Panel dress is $110 (originally $570), the Folded Ribbon dress is $110 (originally $530), and the men's plaid peacoat is $250 (originally $1,000). Through 1/19. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., sixth fl.; M–T (10–8).
• Sheets, accessories, and robes are 40 to 90 percent off at D. Porthault's White Sale. Sale merchandise includes the brand's signature florals and prints, as well as archival prints. Queen bed sets are $700 (originally $1,400) and shams are $100 (originally $250). Through 2/6. 470 Park Ave., at 58th St. (212-688-1660); M–F (10–6).
• Women's jackets and coats are $200 and less at the Cinzia Rocca blowout sale. Shop sample sizes 6 and 8. Through 1/22. 30 Central Park South, nr. Sixth Ave., penthouse; M–F (9:30–5).
• In honor of the (Capsule) trade show, 39 boutiques throughout Nolita and the Lower East Side — including Maryam Nassir Zadeh, Eva, Bblessing, and more — are offering up to 50 percent off select merchandise. Through 1/19. Click here for a complete list of participating stores and discounts.
• Fall/winter 2009 shoes, handbags, and accessories are up to 50 percent off at Jimmy Choo, both in stores and online. 731 Madison Ave., at 63rd St. (212-759-7078); M–W (10–7), Th (10–8), F–S (10–7), Su (noon–6). 645 Fifth Ave., at 51st St. (212-593-0800); M–F (10–7), S (10–6), Su (noon–5).
• J.Crew is hosting a sample sale on apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children. The women's featherweight cashmere cardigan is $60 (originally $158), the women's cotton trench coat is $70 (originally $168), men's suede boots are $60 (originally $135), and men's wool suiting blazers are $149 (originally $365). Through 1/23. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); T–F (10–7), S (10–5).
• Current and past-season womenswear is up to 90 percent off at the BGN Paris sample sale. The selection includes dresses, suits, tops, and pants. Through 1/26. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T–T (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
The Future of the Left Is Female
State Rep. Says Making Abortion a Crime Would Force Women to Be ‘More Personally Responsible’
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
The ‘Natural’ Skin-care Line Sephora Can’t Keep in Stock
Kellyanne Conway Reportedly Punched a Man at an Inaugural Ball
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Ask a Boss: I’m a Bad Employee, But I Can’t Do Anything About It!
Unearthed Video Reveals Kellyanne Conway’s Dark Past in Stand-up Comedy
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.