• Browse over 100 vendors selling vintage clothing, jewelry, handmade goods, antiques, and treats at the Brooklyn Flea's new winter location, the Flea at One Hanson. Weekends through 3/28. One Hanson Pl., nr. Ashland Pl., Fort Greene, Brooklyn; S–Su (10–5).
• Receive a complimentary facial at Barneys with the purchase of any skin-care product from the Bionova Impact line. Call to schedule an appointment. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 60th St. (212-833-2656); 11–6.
• Dresses and eveningwear from Tuleh, Bryan by Bryan Bradley, and Angel Sanchez are up to 80 percent off at the sample and stock sale. Through 1/19. Angel Sanchez Showroom, 148 W. 37th St., nr. Sixth Ave., seventh fl. (212-920-1211); Su (11–5), M–T (10–6).
• Merchandise from Samantha Pleet and Patrick Pleet is up to 80 percent off at Dossier. 244 DeKalb Ave., nr. Vanderbilt Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-783-0783); F–Su (noon–7).
• Select men's apparel, footwear, and accessories are up to 50 percent off at Hollander & Lexer. 103 Metropolitan Ave., nr Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-797-9117); W–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6). 358 Atlantic Ave., nr. Hoyt St. Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (718-797-9190); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Womenswear and menswear from the fall 2009 collection are up to 85 percent off at the United Bamboo sample sale. The Panel dress is $110 (originally $570), the Folded Ribbon dress is $110 (originally $530), and the men's plaid peacoat is $250 (originally $1,000). Through 1/19. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., sixth fl.; M–T (10–8).
• Sheets, accessories, and robes are 40 to 90 percent off at D. Porthault's White Sale. Sale merchandise includes the brand's signature florals and prints, as well as archival prints. Queen bed sets are $700 (originally $1,400) and shams are $100 (originally $250). Through 2/6. 470 Park Ave., at 58th St. (212-688-1660); M–F (10–6).
• Women's jackets and coats are $200 and less at the Cinzia Rocca blowout sale. Shop sample sizes 6 and 8. Through 1/22. 30 Central Park South, nr. Sixth Ave., penthouse; M–F (9:30–5).
• In honor of the (Capsule) trade show, 39 boutiques throughout Nolita and the Lower East Side — including Maryam Nassir Zadeh, Eva, Bblessing, and more — are offering up to 50 percent off select merchandise. Through 1/19. Click here for a complete list of participating stores and discounts.
• Fall/winter 2009 shoes, handbags, and accessories are up to 50 percent off at Jimmy Choo, both in stores and online. 731 Madison Ave., at 63rd St. (212-759-7078); M–W (10–7), Th (10–8), F–S (10–7), Su (noon–6). 645 Fifth Ave., at 51st St. (212-593-0800); M–F (10–7), S (10–6), Su (noon–5).
• J.Crew is hosting a sample sale on apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children. The women's featherweight cashmere cardigan is $60 (originally $158), the women's cotton trench coat is $70 (originally $168), men's suede boots are $60 (originally $135), and men's wool suiting blazers are $149 (originally $365). Through 1/23. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); T–F (10–7), S (10–5).
• Current and past-season womenswear is up to 90 percent off at the BGN Paris sample sale. The selection includes dresses, suits, tops, and pants. Through 1/26. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T–T (11–7).