• Get a free facial and makeup touch-up at Plaza Beauty by Warren-Tricomi. Sjal skin-care company co-founder Kristin Petrovich will be giving facials using Sjal's two new treatments, the Pearl Enzyme Exfoliating Mask and the Kashmir Saphir Perfecting Mask. The Shops at the Plaza, 1 W. 58th St., Grand Concourse Level, at Fifth Ave. (212-223-4694); noon–4.
• Help earthquake victims at Patrick Melville Salon's Hair for Haiti event. All money spent at the salon on haircuts, styling, and extensions will be donated to aid organizations in Haiti. Appointments and walk-ins will be accepted. 45 Rockefeller Plaza, nr. 50th St. (212-218-8650); noon–6.
• Men's and women's shoes and handbags are up to 75 percent off at the Cole Haan sample sale. The black leather Village hobo is $100 (originally $250), the gold lambskin Phoebe triple-zip satchel is $239 (originally $598), and the stretch Joana Air tall boots are $200 (originally $498). Through 1/27. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); S–T (9–6:30), W (9–6).
• Belly Dance Maternity is hosting a one-day sample sale, offering warm- and cold-weather styles for $10 to $50 (originally $50 to $350). Designers include Olian Maternity, Paige Maternity Jeans, NOM, and more. Through 1/23. 548 Hudson St., nr. Charles St. (212-645-3640); S (9–3).
• Cameras, books, and accessories are 10 to 50 percent off at the Lomography Gallery Store's one-year anniversary sample sale. Through 1/24. 41 W. 8th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-529-4353); S (10:30–9), Su (11–7).
• J.Crew is hosting a sample sale on apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children. The women's featherweight cashmere cardigan is $60 (originally $158), the women's cotton trench coat is $70 (originally $168), men's suede boots are $60 (originally $135), and men's wool suiting blazers are $149 (originally $365). 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); T–F (10–7), S (10–5).
• Fall and winter merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Barneys designer sale. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); M–F (10–8), S (10–7), Su (11–6).
• Eighteen-carat-gold and silver jewelry is 50 to 70 percent off at Judith Ripka's annual sample sale. The Carlton Hotel, Seville Room, 88 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St.; Th (10–8), F (10–6), S (10–3).
• H Williams footwear and Krizia womenswear are 40 to 60 percent off at the joint sample sale. The Millburn flat riding boot is $380 (originally $895), the Rueda cutout bootie is $495 (originally $1,200), and the Elise bootie is $350 (originally $820). Krizia jackets, dresses, and coats are all 60 percent off. Prosecco will be served Wednesday evening. 805 Madison Ave., nr. 67th St.; W (5–8), Th–S (10–6), Su (noon–5).
• Sneakers and clothing from Nike, Vans, Puma, Converse, New Balance, Sixpack France, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at Classic Kicks. 298 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-979-9514); F–S (11–7), Su (noon–5).
• Men's and women's clothing from Filson, Iro, Nicholas K., Rogues Gallery, Unis, and more is up to 50 percent off at Smith + Butler. 225 Smith St., at Butler St. (718-855-4295); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Here Are the 5 Most Random Anecdotes From Tiffany Trump’s New York Times Profile
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.