• Browse merchandise from brands like Borsalino, Saint James, Mackintosh, and more at the C'H'C'M' (a.k.a. Clinton Hill Classic Menswear) Pop-up Shop. 1/28–1/31. 34 E. 1st St., nr. Second Ave. (310-818-6335); Th–Su (11–8).
• Meet jewelry designer Mateo Bijoux when he presents his holiday and spring collections at What Goes Around Comes Around. Receive 20 percent off all regular-priced merchandise at What Goes Around Comes Around during the event. 351 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-343-1225); S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• Red Market Salon is donating all profits from appointments on February 1 to Haiti. 32 Gansevoort St., nr. Hudson St., fourth fl. (212-929-9600); call for appointment.
• Select current and discounted beauty brands are up to 75 percent off at Space NK's sale. 99 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-4200); Th (8–8), F (10–7), S (10–7).
• Mason's Tennis Mart is hosting its annual sale. All men's and women's clothing is 50 percent off and select shoes and racquets are 40 percent off. Brands include Nike, Adidas, Fila, Polo, Tail, and Fred Perry. Skirts are $24 (originally $48), warm-ups are $75 (originally $150), and men's shirts are $25 (originally $50). All demo racquets are $100. 56 E. 53rd St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-755-5805); M–F (10–7), S (10–6), Su (noon–6).
• Select styles from pre-fall and fall/winter 2009 are up to 75 percent off at Temperley London. The Biker jacket is $660 (originally $2,195), the Mini Cocoshell dress is $460 (originally $1,525), and the Heaven tunic is $330 (originally $1,095). 453 Broome St., at Mercer St. (212-219-2929); W (8–8), Th–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• After over 50 years in business, the Bag Shoppe is hosting a closing sale, offering up to 50 percent off leather handbags, briefcases, wallets, and accessories from brands like Kenneth Cole, Manhattan Portage, Bosca, and more. 63 Nassau St., nr. John St. (212-732-6864); M–F (8–6:30).
• Fall/winter merchandise is 40 percent off at Jodi Arnold's end-of-season sale. Ten percent of the proceeds will be donated to the Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation. 56 University Pl., at 10th St. (347-270-8610); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Boots, heels, sandals, and flats are up to 60 percent off at Dolce Vita. 159 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-475-0565); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• All fall 2009 merchandise is 30 to 55 percent off at Dear Fieldbinder's end-of-season sale. 198 Smith St., nr. Baltic St., Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (718-852-3620); M–S (11:30–7:30), Su (noon–6).
• Fall/winter merchandise from Dace, YMC, Cloak & Dagger, and more is up to 50 percent off at Thistle & Clover. 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); M–F (noon–8), S–Su (11–7).
• Fall 2009 clothing for men and women is 60 percent off at Generra. For men, slub jersey knits are $36 (originally $90), shirts are $60 (originally $165), and jackets are $100 (originally $250). For women, basic rib-knit tops are $27 (originally $68), dresses are $118 (originally $295), and coats are $146 (originally $365). 823 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-457-2499); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• The Zero + Maria Cornejo fall/winter sale has been extended through the end of the month. Pre-fall and fall/winter 2009 merchandise is up to 50 percent off. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-925-3849) and 807 Greenwich St., at Jane St. (212-620-0460); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Fall and winter handbags and accessories are 30 to 50 percent off at MCM at the Plaza. The Amazoness East-West shoulder bag is $616 (originally $880), the Alda shoulder bag is $336 (originally $480), and the Moto Cross Flap Over handbag is $679 (originally $970). 1 W. 58th St., at Fifth Ave. (212-832-2626); M–S (11–7), Su (11–6).
• Shop discounted dresses, accessories, boots, and coats at the Tracy Feith warehouse sale, including original and archived pieces from past collections. LeShack by Tracy Feith dresses and separates are $75 to $180 (originally $250 to $400). 64 Grand St., nr. Kent St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; daily, noon–7.
• Fall/winter 2009 merchandise is up to 50 percent off at Anya Hindmarch. The Marano Sea Snake clutch is $416 (originally $595), the Belvedere Red tote is $906 (originally $1,295), and the Gres heels are $402 (originally $575). Upper East Side: 20 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-750-3974). Soho: 115 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-8147). Call for hours.
• All fall/winter 2009 merchandise is 50 percent off at the Giuseppe Zanotti Design Boutique. 806 Madison Ave., nr. 68th St. (212-650-0455); M–W (10–6), Th (10–7), F–S (10–6), Su (10–5).
• The fall/winter collection is 50 percent off at Unis. New and vintage clothes start at $10. 226 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-5533); Su–W (noon–7), Th (noon–7:30), F–S (11–7:30).
• Fall/winter clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at In God We Trust. Lower East Side: 153 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-228-1055); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7). Williamsburg: 135 Wythe St., nr. Eighth St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-2012); T–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Overstock, discontinued items, and floor samples are up to 70 percent off at Alessi. Through 2/28. Soho: 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6). Upper East Side: 30 E. 60th St., at Madison Ave. (212-317-9880); T–S (10–6).
• Womenswear, shoes, accessories, and jewelry are 30 to 70 percent off at Kisan. Brands include Sonia by Sonia Rykiel, Megan Park, Vanessa Bruno, and more. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Fall/winter shoes are 50 percent off retail prices at the Manolo Blahnik sale. 31 W. 54th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-582-3007); M–F (10:30–6), S (10:30–5:30), Su (noon–5).
• The fall/winter and spring/summer 2009 lingerie collections are 50 percent off at the Agent Provocateur annual winter sale. 133 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-0229); daily (11–7).
• Merchandise from Tsumori Chisato, Mociun, United Bamboo, and more are up to 50 percent off at Honey in the Rough. 161 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
Los Angeles Police Confirm Active Criminal Investigation Against Derrick Rose
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.