• Merchandise is 50 to 70 percent off at the Chloe & Reese sample sale. Wool and cashmere day dresses are $120 to $190 (originally $395), silk party dresses are $130 to $250 (originally $500), and blouses are $90 (originally $295). Dresses start at $50. Through 1/9. 313 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 601A (888-317-1695); T–F (11–7), S (11–5).
• Stock up on footwear at the twelfth annual New York City Shoe-Inn warehouse sale, featuring 10,000 pairs of shoes from designers like Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Stuart Weitzman, Cole Haan, and Frye. All shoes are $19.99 to $99.99 and all booties and boots are $34.99 to $199.99 (originally up to $1,250). Through 1/6. Gotham Hall, 1356 Broadway, at 36th St.; 9–7.
• Fall/winter shoes are 1/3 off at the Manolo Blahnik sale. Shoes will be reduced to 50 percent off in mid-January. Through 2/1. 31 W. 54th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-582-3007); M–F (10:30–6), S (10:30–5:30), Su (noon–5).
• Buy one pair of shoes, get a second pair for half-off at the Shoe Market. Through 1/8. 160 N. 6th St., nr. Bedford Ave., Wiliamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-8495); M–F (noon–8).
• Thousands of architecture, art, fashion, cooking, and design books are up to 70 percent off at Phaidon's warehouse sale. Through 1/10. 100 Wooster St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-1900); M–S (9–9), Su (9–7).
• Select merchandise is 60 percent off at Pixie Market, both in-store and online. Shop discounts on independent brands like Carin Wester, Seneca Rising, and Best Behavior. Through 1/15. 100 Stanton St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-253-0953); daily (noon–8).
• Eryn brinié continues its end-of-year sale, offering up to 40 percent off select clothing and accessories. Through 1/15. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); M–S (10–9), Su (11–7).
• Select merchandise is 20 to 70 percent off at Norma Kamali. The all-in-one black-and-white striped tunic is just $75, the jersey lifestyle line is 20 to 50 percent off, and assorted parachute styles are up to 70 percent off. Through 1/15 or while supplies last. 11 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-957-9797); M–S (10–6).
• Fall/winter 2009 shoes, handbags, and accessories are up to 50 percent off at Jimmy Choo, both in stores and online. Through 1/18. 731 Madison Ave., at 63rd St. (212-759-7078); M–W (10–7), Th (10–8), F–S (10–7), Su (noon–6). 645 Fifth Ave., at 51st St. (212-593-0800); M–F (10–7), S (10–6), Su (noon–5).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
From Our Partners
Clever nightstand alternatives (for small-spaces!)
Next Week/This Week: Watching the Watchmen
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.