• Merchandise is 50 to 70 percent off at the Chloe & Reese sample sale. Wool and cashmere day dresses are $120 to $190 (originally $395), silk party dresses are $130 to $250 (originally $500), and blouses are $90 (originally $295). Dresses start at $50. Through 1/9. 313 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 601A (888-317-1695); T–F (11–7), S (11–5).
• Stock up on footwear at the twelfth annual New York City Shoe-Inn warehouse sale, featuring 10,000 pairs of shoes from designers like Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Stuart Weitzman, Cole Haan, and Frye. All shoes are $19.99 to $99.99 and all booties and boots are $34.99 to $199.99 (originally up to $1,250). Through 1/6. Gotham Hall, 1356 Broadway, at 36th St.; 9–7.
• Fall/winter shoes are 1/3 off at the Manolo Blahnik sale. Shoes will be reduced to 50 percent off in mid-January. Through 2/1. 31 W. 54th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-582-3007); M–F (10:30–6), S (10:30–5:30), Su (noon–5).
• Buy one pair of shoes, get a second pair for half-off at the Shoe Market. Through 1/8. 160 N. 6th St., nr. Bedford Ave., Wiliamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-8495); M–F (noon–8).
• Thousands of architecture, art, fashion, cooking, and design books are up to 70 percent off at Phaidon's warehouse sale. Through 1/10. 100 Wooster St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-1900); M–S (9–9), Su (9–7).
• Select merchandise is 60 percent off at Pixie Market, both in-store and online. Shop discounts on independent brands like Carin Wester, Seneca Rising, and Best Behavior. Through 1/15. 100 Stanton St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-253-0953); daily (noon–8).
• Eryn brinié continues its end-of-year sale, offering up to 40 percent off select clothing and accessories. Through 1/15. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); M–S (10–9), Su (11–7).
• Select merchandise is 20 to 70 percent off at Norma Kamali. The all-in-one black-and-white striped tunic is just $75, the jersey lifestyle line is 20 to 50 percent off, and assorted parachute styles are up to 70 percent off. Through 1/15 or while supplies last. 11 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-957-9797); M–S (10–6).
• Fall/winter 2009 shoes, handbags, and accessories are up to 50 percent off at Jimmy Choo, both in stores and online. Through 1/18. 731 Madison Ave., at 63rd St. (212-759-7078); M–W (10–7), Th (10–8), F–S (10–7), Su (noon–6). 645 Fifth Ave., at 51st St. (212-593-0800); M–F (10–7), S (10–6), Su (noon–5).
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Here Are the 5 Most Random Anecdotes From Tiffany Trump’s New York Times Profile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.