• Custom shirtmaker Alexander West is hosting a clothing drive for Haiti victims. Anyone who donates clothing for men, women, or children will receive up to $100 in credit toward a custom-made Alexander West dress shirt. Credit rates range from T-shirts ($1.50 each) to shoes ($6 per pair). Through 1/31. Send or drop off your goods: Alexander West, Attn: Haiti Earthquake Clothing Drive, 45-50 30th St., Ste. 12, Long Island City, New York, 11101. Call 866-647-1740 for directions or to arrange a drop-off time.
• Current- and past-season womenswear is up to 90 percent off at the BGN Paris sample sale. The selection includes dresses, suits, tops, and pants. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T–T (11–7).
NEW THIS WEEK
• Men's and women's shoes and handbags are up to 75 percent off at the Cole Haan sample sale. The black leather Village hobo is $100 (originally $250), the gold lambskin Phoebe triple-zip satchel is $239 (originally $598), and the stretch Joana Air tall boots are $200 (originally $498). Through 1/27. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); S–T (9–6:30), W (9–6).
• Winter merchandise is up to 75 percent off at Ports 1961. Dresses are $200 and less. Through 1/31, or while supplies last. 3 Ninth Ave., at Gansevoort St. (917-475-1022); M–W (11–7), Th (11–8), F–S (11–7), Su (noon–5).
• Wool overcoats, zip-up hoodies, thermals, and vintage leather boots are 30 to 60 percent off at TheCast's mid-winter sale. Through 1/31. 119 Ludlow St., nr. Delancey St., lower level (212-228-2020); T–Su (1–8).
• Rothman's is offering up to 40 percent off suits, sportswear, shoes, and outerwear at its warehouse sale. Canali suits are $999 (originally $1,495 to $1,795), DNKY and Calvin Klein suits are $299 (originally $495), and Theory suits in navy, charcoal, or black are $499 (originally $895). Through 1/28. 200 Park Ave. South, nr. 17th St. (212-777-7400); M–S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Clothing and accessories from Filippa K, Risto, Acne, and more are up to 50 percent off at Castor & Pollux. Through 1/27. 238 W. 10th St., nr. Hudson St. (212-645-6572); T–S (noon–7), Su (1–6).
• Lingerie from La Perla, Araks, Cosabella, and more are $10 to $250 at La Petite Coquette. Through 1/31. 51 University Pl., nr. 10th St. (212-473-2478); M–W (11–7), Th (11–8), F–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Winter merchandise from Dusen Dusen, Lewis, Keller, and more is 30 to 70 percent off at Duo's end-of-season sale. Through 2/14. 337 E. 9th St., nr. First Ave. (212-777-7044); daily (12:30–8:30).
• Save up to 30 percent off in-store and online on Hable Construction pillows, Mud porcelain, Alessi, Iittala, and more at Abitare's winter clearance sale. John Derian découpage is 20 percent off. Through 2/28. 309 Henry St., nr. Atlantic Ave. (718-797-3555); T–S (11–6), Su (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Here Are the 5 Most Random Anecdotes From Tiffany Trump’s New York Times Profile
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.