• Silk dresses, pants, skirts, and tops from the fall 2009 collection are up to 80 percent off at Kimberly Taylor. All items are $75, including the Shannon shorts romper (originally $260), the Helen skinny pant (originally $315), and the Lillian drape top (originally $220). Through 1/13. 400 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-944-6700); M–S (10–7), Su (11–7).
• Kidrobot is hosting a warehouse sale. Hoodies, crewnecks, sweaters, and rugby shirts are $25, hats are $10, tees are $15, jackets are $40, and dresses and skirts are $15. In addition, all apparel and accessories are 20 percent off at the Kidrobot Soho store (118 Prince St., nr. Greene St.; 212-966-6688) every Monday throughout January. Through 1/13. 56 W. 22nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., second fl.; M–W (11–7).
• Mason's Tennis Mart is hosting its annual sale. All men's and women's clothing is 50 percent off and select shoes and racquets are 40 percent off. Brands include Nike, Adidas, Fila, Polo, Tail, and Fred Perry. Skirts are $24 (originally $48), warm-ups are $75 (originally $150), and men's shirts are $25 (originally $50). All demo racquets are $100. Through 1/30. 56 E. 53rd St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-755-5805); M–F (10–7), S (10–6), Su (noon–6).
• Rebecca & Drew is hosting an online sale, offering up to 80 percent off shirts, skirts, shirtdresses, and more. Shirts are $30 to $65 (originally $145 to $220), dresses are $80 (originally $250 to $400), skirts are $30 to $60 (originally $210 to $400), and coats are $100 (originally $500 to $700). Sale starts at midnight on January 12. Through 1/14. Online only.
• Jewelry from Charm & Chain is up to 70 percent off. Pieces from Alexis Bittar, Erickson Beamon, Lee Angel, Fenton/Fallon, and more start at $15. Through 1/15. 300 W. Broadway, nr. Grand St., Ste. 2 (646-875-8278); daily (9–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.