• Silk dresses, pants, skirts, and tops from the fall 2009 collection are up to 80 percent off at Kimberly Taylor. All items are $75, including the Shannon shorts romper (originally $260), the Helen skinny pant (originally $315), and the Lillian drape top (originally $220). Through 1/13. 400 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-944-6700); M–S (10–7), Su (11–7).
• Kidrobot is hosting a warehouse sale. Hoodies, crewnecks, sweaters, and rugby shirts are $25, hats are $10, tees are $15, jackets are $40, and dresses and skirts are $15. In addition, all apparel and accessories are 20 percent off at the Kidrobot Soho store (118 Prince St., nr. Greene St.; 212-966-6688) every Monday throughout January. Through 1/13. 56 W. 22nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., second fl.; M–W (11–7).
• Mason's Tennis Mart is hosting its annual sale. All men's and women's clothing is 50 percent off and select shoes and racquets are 40 percent off. Brands include Nike, Adidas, Fila, Polo, Tail, and Fred Perry. Skirts are $24 (originally $48), warm-ups are $75 (originally $150), and men's shirts are $25 (originally $50). All demo racquets are $100. Through 1/30. 56 E. 53rd St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-755-5805); M–F (10–7), S (10–6), Su (noon–6).
• Rebecca & Drew is hosting an online sale, offering up to 80 percent off shirts, skirts, shirtdresses, and more. Shirts are $30 to $65 (originally $145 to $220), dresses are $80 (originally $250 to $400), skirts are $30 to $60 (originally $210 to $400), and coats are $100 (originally $500 to $700). Sale starts at midnight on January 12. Through 1/14. Online only.
• Jewelry from Charm & Chain is up to 70 percent off. Pieces from Alexis Bittar, Erickson Beamon, Lee Angel, Fenton/Fallon, and more start at $15. Through 1/15. 300 W. Broadway, nr. Grand St., Ste. 2 (646-875-8278); daily (9–7).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
From Our Partners
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
Next Week/This Week: Watching the Watchmen
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.