• To celebrate Ted Gibson's appearance in the new season of TLC's What Not to Wear, the Ted Gibson Salon is hosting Makeover Fridays. Guests who mention Makeover Fridays when booking an appointment for any Friday in January will receive 20 percent off a cut and color. Through 1/29. 184 Fifth Ave., nr. 23rd St. (212-633-6333); F (9–7).
• Merchandise from Samantha Pleet and Patrick Pleet is up to 80 percent off at Dossier. Through 1/17. 244 DeKalb Ave., nr. Vanderbilt Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-783-0783); F–Su (noon–7).
• Jewelry from Charm & Chain is up to 70 percent off. Pieces from Alexis Bittar, Erickson Beamon, Lee Angel, Fenton/Fallon, and more start at $15. 300 W. Broadway, nr. Grand St., Ste. 2 (646-875-8278); daily (9–7).
• Select merchandise is 60 percent off at Pixie Market, both in-store and online. Shop discounts on independent brands like Carin Wester, Seneca Rising, and Best Behavior. 100 Stanton St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-253-0953); daily (noon–8).
• Eryn brinié continues its end-of-year sale, offering up to 40 percent off select clothing and accessories. 501 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-308-6134); M–S (10–9), Su (11–7).
• Select merchandise is 20 to 70 percent off at Norma Kamali. The all-in-one black-and-white striped tunic is just $75, the jersey lifestyle line is 20 to 50 percent off, and assorted parachute styles are up to 70 percent off. 11 W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-957-9797); M–S (10–6), Su (closed).