Well, it's been a busy day for fans of big-box designer collaborations, as this morning's release of images from Zac Posen's Target collection were quickly followed by pics of Jean Paul Gaultier's work for the megastore. Interestingly, Refinery29 got their hands on the images after they posted a somewhat misleading, definitely blurry shot from a forthcoming edition of Elle. Seems corporate didn't like those initial leaks and thus plugged the hole by offering the blog a full look book. The line itself is immediately identifiable as Gaultier's work — massive collars on high-waisted jackets, tattoo prints, naval embellishments, and a certain hard-edged European drama are all apparent. The printed tights, floral-print A-line dress, and simple red dress with ruching at the front are all particularly wearable and, at just under $200, the leather jackets are eminently buyable.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her