British jewelry designer Fiona Paxton launched her own jewelry line last year with immediate success. Her training as a textile designer for the houses of Armani, Chloé, and Moschino have given her the knowledge and technique to create beautiful and unique woven jewelry. Here are five reasons we're in love with Fiona Paxton:
1. She keeps her prices reasonable: $300 tops for necklaces.
2. Everything is handmade using ancient Indian weaving and beading techniques.
3. The pieces are in sync with the big ethnic trend for spring, but done in a very polished, chic way.
4. Add one of her pieces to a T-shirt, and your outfit is made.
5. The "girls" all love her: Halle Barry, Drew Barrymore, Rihanna, Gwyneth, and Kate Hudson are all collectors of her pieces.
Necklaces each $300, bracelet $225; available at Saks Fifth Avenue.