After the media blitz surrounding Weatherproof's use of Barack Obama's image on a billboard advertising Weatherproof in Times Square, the brand has decided to take it down. Tomorrow Obama's photo will be replaced with an image of Mount Rushmore to perpetuate the brand's "presidential campaign" theme. In the meantime, they're trying to get Sarah Palin to appear in their upcoming women's ads. But why not throw us a curveball and deliver a less-exposed Palin who would get just as much — if not more — attention than Sarah? Like Bristol. She's weathered quite a bit, no? [WWD]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken