Though freezing temps and unwelcome snow have us longing for spring, there is a (faint) silver lining to the current weather: seasonal sales. It's the best time to snag winter coats, leather boots, and other pricey investment pieces that would otherwise blow our shopping budget. Built by Wendy's spring merchandise is arriving later this month, and in the meantime the store's fall and winter wares are on deep discount. Our top pick is this double-breasted tweed trench, a cold-weather staple done up in a heavy wool blend that will keep you warm for the rest of the winter. The belted waist and flared skirt create a universally flattering silhouette, whether it's layered over dresses or knits. It's currently half-off (down from $394), so get one before they're gone.
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?