• Beyoncé went all out last night at the Grammys. Her makeup featured a sculpted, smoky eye with dark brows and nude lips, and her hair had tinsel woven in. [Girls in the Beauty Department/Glamour]
• Pink went gray. The singer dyed the top of her platinum-blonde hair so that it faded into a silver-gray hue and revealed the new look at the Grammy Awards last night. Kate Moss tried the look last week, but ditched it after a day. [StyleList]
• Estée Lauder created two limited-edition products inspired by the work of artist Otto Dix — a crimson lipstick and a mirror compact. The Bauhaus-inspired pieces are coming out this March, timed in conjunction with the Otto Dix exhibit that is opening at the Neue Gallery in New York. [Beauty Counter/Style.com]
• Givenchy's artistic director of makeup, Nicolas Degennesnew, launched a new collection named New Impressions for spring. The pastel colors are inspired by the notion of a blank page, with the makeup serving as the pen to draw along the lines. [StyleList]
• Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise reportedly got organic spray tans together. [Page Six/NYP]
• Younger boys are using Axe body sprays to feel more masculine. Though the target demographic for the products are men ages 18 to 24, boys from 10 to 14 are buying the products. A middle school gym teacher on Axe: "It’s not necessarily a hygiene thing. If they’ve been sweating, they’ll use it as a mask instead of a shower." [NYT]
• A new survey released by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery states that Americans consider plastic surgery more mainstream than it was five years ago. The total number of plastic surgeries has increased by 100 percent since 2000. [Independent UK]
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesWatch the Chloé Livestream
Enoy!California Eliminates the Statue of Limitations for Rape and Other Sex Crimes
Previously, charges had to generally be filed within a 10-year window starting from the date of the alleged crime.Brad Pitt Reportedly Takes Voluntary Drug Test, Is ‘Cooperating Fully’ With DCFS Investigation
After reportedly being accused of child abuse.Kate Hudson Would Like to Date Someone Who’s Funny, Hot and — Oh Yeah, Looks Like Brad Pitt
She told Howard Stern about the qualities she’s looking in a man.Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid [Updated]
She’s reached out to French officials after he ran up and kissed her ass.Your Zits Are Actually Keeping You Young
New research suggest they are nature’s anti-ager.Rihanna’s Paris Fashion Week Show Involved a Lot More Purple Satin Than Anyone Was Expecting
Pastels were a major theme.Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s a beautiful country!College Student Printed Out Her Roommate’s Subtweets and Posted Them in the Dorm in Today’s Best College Drama
She printed out every subtweet and posted them on a bulletin board.The Y Is Back in YSL, But Not Much Else Is Yet
Anthony Vaccarello’s debut collection falls back on label classics. Plus: Young Parisian designers experiment.
Their 'first tweet' was not impressive.Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
It was inevitable.What’s Going to Happen to Angelina’s Jewelry From Brad?
She has quite a few personal pieces from Brad Pitt that might wind up on the auction block.Models at Margiela Looked Like Rainbow Brite Alien Angels
Cosplay for characters that haven’t been invented yet.Senate Approves Long-Delayed Zika-Funding Bill
The $1.1 billion measure is expected to pass the House later today.Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
“Campaign stress?”Emma Watson and Justin Trudeau Hold International Wokeness Summit
Rude of them to not invite the American delegate, Matt McGorry.Whoopi Goldberg on Vetements and Burning Bridges
The comedian is trading The View for a higher profile in the fashion world.This Gentle Mask Kills Zits Overnight
And it doesn’t stink.What Really Happens Backstage at the Shows
Runway beauty used to be pretty low-key. Now it’s one of the main events.