• Brad Pitt got his beard professionally trimmed by David Babaii, the same celebrity hairstylist who works on Angelina Jolie's locks. This is a man who really cares about his facial hair. [Us]
• The third season of Shear Genius, a reality-competition television show for hairstylists, premieres tonight on Bravo. Camila Alves is the new host of the show, taking over from Jacklyn Smith. Will you tune in? [BellaSugar]
• Lara Stone stars in the new commercial for Versace's Versus fragrance. The 30-second clip shows her dancing in a room full of mirrors with flashing pink and purple lights in the background. Looks like fun! [Now Smell This]
• Paris Hilton shot the campaign for her tenth fragrance last week. The scent doesn't have a name yet, but for the ads, she dressed up as Marilyn Monroe. [Independent UK]
• Lancôme will release a new fragrance named Trésor In Love this March. It is described as a fresher, younger interpretation of the brand's Trésor fragrance. [Now Smell This]
• Celebrity makeup artist Roxanna "Roxi" Floyd died last week at the age of 49. Her list of clients included Halle Berry, Whitney Houston, Mary J. Blige, Lauryn Hill, and Yoko Ono. She also worked on more than 60 covers for Essence magazine. [StyleList]
• M.A.C. released four new mini-collections as part of its larger Spring Forecast Collection, and each one is focused on a single color — pink, coral, plum, and amber. They are available now online. [Makeup and Beauty Blog]
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesCalifornia Does Away With the Statue of Limitations for Rape and Other Sex Crimes
Previously, charges had to be filed within a 10-year window from when the crime happened.Brad Pitt Reportedly Takes Voluntary Drug Test, Is ‘Cooperating Fully’ With DCFS Investigation
After reportedly being accused of child abuse.Kate Hudson Would Like to Date Someone Who’s Funny, Hot and — Oh Yeah, Looks Like Brad Pitt
She told Howard Stern about the qualities she’s looking in a man.Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid [Updated]
She’s reached out to French officials after he ran up and kissed her ass.Your Zits Are Actually Keeping You Young
New research suggest they are nature’s anti-ager.Rihanna’s Paris Fashion Week Show Involved a Lot More Purple Satin Than Anyone Was Expecting
Pastels were a major theme.Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s a beautiful country!College Student Printed Out Her Roommate’s Subtweets and Posted Them in the Dorm in Today’s Best College Drama
She printed out every subtweet and posted them on a bulletin board.The Y Is Back in YSL, But Not Much Else Is Yet
Anthony Vaccarello’s debut collection falls back on label classics. Plus: Young Parisian designers experiment.Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Their 'first tweet' was not impressive.
It was inevitable.What’s Going to Happen to Angelina’s Jewelry From Brad?
She has quite a few personal pieces from Brad Pitt that might wind up on the auction block.Models at Margiela Looked Like Rainbow Brite Alien Angels
Cosplay for characters that haven’t been invented yet.Senate Approves Long-Delayed Zika-Funding Bill
The $1.1 billion measure is expected to pass the House later today.Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
“Campaign stress?”Emma Watson and Justin Trudeau Hold International Wokeness Summit
Rude of them to not invite the American delegate, Matt McGorry.Whoopi Goldberg on Vetements and Burning Bridges
The comedian is trading The View for a higher profile in the fashion world.This Gentle Mask Kills Zits Overnight
And it doesn’t stink.What Really Happens Backstage at the Shows
Runway beauty used to be pretty low-key. Now it’s one of the main events.Gary Johnson Calls in Supernatural Powers for Election Help
Melissa Joan Hart is the new Connecticut chair for the Gary Johnson campaign.