Last night’s blizzard may have dumped a foot of snow on Manhattan, but the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models are safe, sound, and — unlike us — warm. The magazine chartered a plane to fly a group of them (along with their publicists) out to Las Vegas immediately after last night’s swimsuit-issue launch party at Provocateur. Brooklyn Decker was recovering from cover shock. "Last night, I was sort of in a world Everyone was like, 'What’s wrong, are you okay?' And I’m like, 'I’m fine,'" she told us. "Today it actually set in and I’m just really enjoying it." But, why is her top so awkwardly positioned in the cover shot? "Awkward? I think it looks like it’s naturally hanging off my shoulder." But why even bother with it? "You know what it is, it’s kind of like, I was wearing a top and then, oh, I decided to put it on my shoulder and take a cute picture," Decker explained. She did not read the magazine to prepare for her shoot. "I just worked out a lot."
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt