Every season, we pore over the calendar hoping to divine who the next big designer will be. For spring, Prabal Gurung and Timo Weiland were the breakout stars. For fall, we're placing our bets on some familiar and unfamiliar names. Project Runway alums Daniel Vosovic and Korto Momolu are both showing their first collections. Coach's Reed Krakoff is debuting his own womenswear line, while Gary Graham, a darling of the early aughts, is back on the runway. We're also eyeing the impeccably tailored menswear from Canadian designer Antonio Azzuolo, and the work of Katie Gallagher, who's been dressing Lady Gaga. Click through for the essential CliffsNotes.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb