The September Issue DVD comes out February 23. The version you can buy at Barnes & Noble includes not only the original movie, but two extra discs of unseen footage. One disc contains 90 minutes of deleted scenes, while the other contains a never-before-seen mini-documentary about the Met Gala. (If you buy the DVD somewhere other than Barnes & Noble, you don't get the Met Gala disc.) We've obtained an exclusive clip of a deleted scene you'll find on the DVD. In it, Anna Wintour and André Leon Talley greet a nervous Paulo Melim Andersson backstage at the Chloe show. Anna suggests he have a drink.
Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract