The September Issue DVD comes out February 23. The version you can buy at Barnes & Noble includes not only the original movie, but two extra discs of unseen footage. One disc contains 90 minutes of deleted scenes, while the other contains a never-before-seen mini-documentary about the Met Gala. (If you buy the DVD somewhere other than Barnes & Noble, you don't get the Met Gala disc.) We've obtained an exclusive clip of a deleted scene you'll find on the DVD. In it, Anna Wintour and André Leon Talley greet a nervous Paulo Melim Andersson backstage at the Chloe show. Anna suggests he have a drink.
Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
- Amy Adams Covered Herself in Black Lace
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to a Gay Bar
- Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle