The American issues fixated on Valentine's Day this month, resulting in more couple spreads than even a person in a relationship can stomach. Glamour couldn't resist throwing Chace Crawford into a phone booth with a cute blonde. Meanwhile, Vogue threw Diddy and Natalia Vodianova on a train for a spread inspired by his new album, which Anna Wintour listened to and discusses in her editor's letter. However, the European issues seemed more concerned with new spring fashion; French Vogue produced a 60-page spread starring Daria Werbowy inspired by a Moroccan vacation. See those images, Anja Rubik with a snake on her face, Paul Sevigny with a cat, and more in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb