- 1. The caramel crocodile fitted jacket over gray wool wide-leg trousers at Carolina Herrera. Impeccable classics, meant to last a lifetime.
- 2. Zero + Maria Cornejo's black shearling hooded jacket with dolman sleeves over a camel bias-cut knit top and black pants. Coats are big news this week on the catwalks, and Maria's shearling one is a winner.
- 3. Donna Karan's black shearling coat with dramatic petal collar and tie: chic, sleek, and and great for both day and night.
- 4. The bold crimson lips at Monique Lhuiller and Donna. Color is in.
- 5. The beige belted fox-trimmed suede coat at Marc Jacobs. It's a beautiful seventies coat — very refreshing and demurely sexy. The collection was full of pretty clothes we want to own and wear.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat