- 1. The caramel crocodile fitted jacket over gray wool wide-leg trousers at Carolina Herrera. Impeccable classics, meant to last a lifetime.
- 2. Zero + Maria Cornejo's black shearling hooded jacket with dolman sleeves over a camel bias-cut knit top and black pants. Coats are big news this week on the catwalks, and Maria's shearling one is a winner.
- 3. Donna Karan's black shearling coat with dramatic petal collar and tie: chic, sleek, and and great for both day and night.
- 4. The bold crimson lips at Monique Lhuiller and Donna. Color is in.
- 5. The beige belted fox-trimmed suede coat at Marc Jacobs. It's a beautiful seventies coat — very refreshing and demurely sexy. The collection was full of pretty clothes we want to own and wear.
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!