- 1. Ruffian's military-inspired, sleek double-breasted peacoat (look thirteen) with patent touches reinvents the classic. (The multi-gold button, navy wool Louboutin short boots were pretty fab, too!)
- 2. The slouchy menswear-inspired beige wool coat at Jason Wu adds swagger to a chiffon dress.
- 3. DKNY's Vicuna jacket with black leather sleeves over a mini-kilt — Balenciaga inspired, but thankfully without the price tag!
- 4. Diane von Furstenberg's Sheila black chain-mail felted-wool dress.
- 5. Giuseppe Zanotti's fur-trimmed booties at Thakoon. Gotta love a furry foot!
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like