Friday's runways were chock-full of the tried-and-true favorites. Karlie Kloss made her first appearance this season closing for Jason Wu, while veteran Anja Rubik had look No. 1. The boys at Rag & Bone went with Kasia Struss to open and Iselin Steiro to close. And French beauty Constance Jablonski closed for Ruffian. But, the spotlight was on another Jablonski last night: Jacquelyn. Besides becoming an editorial superstar and mugging it up for the D&G and Celine campaigns, the Jersey girl opened for Charlotte Ronson, after she opened Yigal Azrouël in the morning. And this is just the first we're seeing her this week; last season she booked 58 shows. Click ahead to see Jacquelyn, and all the other openers and closers.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve