Were you wondering why Beyoncé was randomly on 60 Minutes this past Sunday? The most controversial thing she does is wear very little clothing, which at this point in her life is hardly that compelling anymore, so one wouldn't think she'd make very interesting television for a program like 60 Minutes. But apparently it was all part of Team Beyoncé's plot to publicize her fragrance Heat, which is just launching. Tomorrow she's appearing at Macy's at 5 p.m. to sign stuff and meet fans. She's going on the Today show on Friday and The Tyra Banks Show on February 15. Tonight she's holding the Heat launch party at 15 Union Square, "with flickering projections of flames, steam and fog onto trees and the outside." So whether you like it or not, if you're in the area, you won't be able to avoid her and her ring of fire. But with Beyoncé, such is life.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb