• Rihanna asked fans for suggestions on what to name her fragrance, which is due out later this year. She initially wanted to call it Route 22, but now has second thoughts. She's still taking ideas, if you've got any. [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• Fact: Figure skater Johnny Weir doesn't go on the ice without makeup. His favorite products include three M.A.C. Cosmetics items (bronzer, powder, and a lip conditioner), Cle de Peau concealer, and Yves Saint Laurent concealer. [StyleList]
• Purple Lab, a new cosmetics company, gathered buzz for its launch on HSN last week by giving webcams to 25 bloggers. Bloggers actually threw parties to celebrate the launch, so the webcam gimmick must have worked. [WWD]
• There is a new alternative for people who suffer from vitiligo, a condition that causes loss of pigment in certain patches of skin, named Microskin. The treatment simulates a second skin, and while it has been available in Australia since 2005, it will debut at the Laser and Skin Surgery Center of New York in midtown starting tomorrow. [NYT]
• Deborah Lippmann's two new colors for spring are soft, pretty cream shades. I'm Not Innocent is a pastel peach and Waking Up in Vegas is a gray that veers on the lighter side. [All Lacquered Up]
Most Viewed Stories
Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
Zeke Thomas Speaks Out for the First Time About Being Assaulted
Former Bachelor Chris Soules Reportedly Arrested After Fatal Crash
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy
The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
What It’s Like to Have Tina Fey As a Mentor
All the Cool Girls Had One: 16 Women on Teen Status Symbols
Ask a Boss: How Do I Ask to Work From Home?
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesShould You Be Boycotting SheaMoisture?
The CEO answers your burning questions.This Photographer Examines African Beauty and Beyoncé
A new exhibition by Émilie Régnier at the Bronx Documentary Center.The Most Iconic Queen Bees in Pop Culture
▶️ “That’s right. Rule, b****. But don’t forget who made you.”See Selena Gomez’s Cute New Short Haircut
Chop, chop.Ikea Would Like You to Consider Its 99-Cent Tote Over Balenciaga’s $2,145 Version
The resemblance is uncanny.A Dead Woman’s Fitbit Data May Lead to Her Husband’s Murder Conviction
Richard Dabate is accused of killing his wife Connie, and her last recorded steps on Fitbit are part of the case against him.Your Relationship Status Might Affect Your Baby’s Fussiness
A study linked new moms’ relationships to how much their babies cried.See the Old-School Glamour of Palm Springs Come to Life in This Season’s Saturated Shades
Photography collective JUCO takes today’s ‘70s-inspired fashions to the southern-California desert retreat.Ivanka Trump Doesn’t Like Being Called Her Dad’s ‘Accomplice’
She thinks the label is “unproductive.”J.Crew Is Cutting 250 Positions and Moving Around Their Top Management
They’ll save $30 million annually.
Step aside, Taylor Swift.Stuart Weitzman Is Having a Secret 30 Percent Off Sale Right Now
Save at least $100 on suede ballet flats and patent-leather heels.4 Full-Body Moves From Drake’s Trainer
Workout gifs from the man who helped sculpt Drake.All the Cool Girls Had One: 16 Women on Teen Status Symbols
Talking to Molly Ringwald, Judy Blume, Aly Raisman, Marilyn Minter, and more.Saudi Arabia’s Appointment to UN Women’s-Rights Commission Sparks Outrage
This is a country that still uses a male-guardianship system.Disney Invented the Coolest New Makeup Technology
No, it has nothing to do with princesses.I Never Thought My Big Boobs Could Fit in a Bralette Until Now
It’s all about the hidden underwire.Republicans Are Still Pushing Trump to Sign a ‘Religious Liberty’ Order
The order would essentially legalize discrimination against LGBTQ people.The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
“It’s not the ideal experience.”Former Beauty-Pageant Queen Pleads Guilty to Child-Pornography Charges
27-year-old Meghan Breanna Alt took and distributed photos of a 4-year-old relative.