• Robin Doyle, head of the makeup department for Kristen Stewart's new movie The Runaways, revealed the secret to Kristen's makeup routine: "Sometimes we’d apply Kristen’s eyeliner at night, then she’d sleep in it, and it was in all the right creases in the morning when she came to the set." [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• M.A.C & Milk isn't just a Fashion Week venue. The two companies collaborated to release a collection of fourteen essential backstage products (think clear mascara, eye cream, and kohl pencils). They are only available until February 22. [Beauty Snob]
• Lady Gaga got a new tattoo on her arm. It says "Little Monsters," which is the nickname she gave her fans. She debuted her new ink via Twitter, writing: "look what i did last night. little monsters forever, on the arm that holds my mic. chola tattoo from shamrock, so proud." That must be Monster speak. [NYDN]
• Beyoncé appeared at Macy's Herald Square last night to promote her new fragrance, Heat. The scent generated $60,000 in sales after just one day in the Macy's flagship store. Terry Lundgren, Macy's chairman, says Heat has the potential to become the No. 1 fragrance of the year. Coty, which makes and distributes the fragrance, expects sales to reach $100 million. [WWD]
• Some doctors are now using a four-armed laser device named the Zerona that promises to reduce the size of thighs and love handles without surgery. It takes six 40-minute treatments and costs over $3,000. Some people who have tried it say it works. [NYT]
• The Cheap Monday fashion show at Stockholm Fashion Week featured models wearing gray hair — both men and women. [Refinery 29]
Most Viewed Stories
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
Ask a Boss: Should I Try to Act Older at Work?
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
We Finally Get to the Root of Katie and Tom’s Problems
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesJudge Blocks Texas’ Attempt to Cut Medicaid Funding to Planned Parenthood
A federal judge issued a preliminary injunction and wrote a scathing opinion admonishing the state.Helena Christensen and Naomi Campbell Star in This New Fashion Book
Blumarine’s new photography book celebrates the brand’s 40th anniversary.See All of Bella Hadid’s Best Style Moments Since the Nickelodeon Choice Awards
A teen who’d wear a snake-print jumpsuit deserves some credit.Gender Discrimination at Uber Is a Reminder of How Hard Women Have to Fight to Be Believed
Ex-employee Susan Fowler documented everything during her time at the company, but management still found ways to deny her claims.WATCH: Lisa Frank Is Coming for Your Makeup Kit
You may remember her designs from your third-grade school supplies.Trump Will Issue New Guidelines on Treatment of Transgender Students
“The president has maintained for a long time that this is a states’-rights issue and not one for the federal government.”Chris Brown Ordered to Stay Away From Ex Karrueche Tran Following New Accusations of Death Threats and Domestic Violence
She claims he physically abused her while on probation for assaulting Rihanna.Gisele and Some Football Player to Co-chair the Met Gala
We can’t exactly picture them in Comme des Garçons.You Will Be Able to Buy Burberry’s Intricate, Over-the-Top Finale Capes
But it will cost you.I Finally Found Gold Hoops Like Sade’s
The covetable hoop in every price range.
The city of Stamford, Connecticut, issued the couple a citation for urban blight.New Research Shows How Abortion Restrictions Hurt Poor Women Most
An exclusive report from the National Network of Abortion Funds.This Dye Changes Your Hair Color According to Temperature and Mood
Practical magic.The Best Street Style From London Fashion Week
Leather jackets and so much blue.Balenciaga’s Silver Stiletto Boots Are a Surefire Street-Style Winner
Today’s Golden Peacock Award winner.It Doesn’t Get Any Chicer Than Christine Centenera’s Gray Blazer at London Fashion Week
The chicest look of the first day of London Fashion Week.Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
They’re filming A Wrinkle in Time.How I Get It Done: Eileen Fisher, Founder of the Eponymous Sustainable Basics Clothing Line
On employing one mantra to reduce stress, logging off on the weekends, and how being the boss has changed her.Ask a Boss: Should I Try to Act Older at Work?
Act like your age is a nonissue, and others will take your cue.Why Solange’s Stylist Can’t Stop Buying This Drugstore Moisturizer
Shiona Turini on her beauty routine and her secret celebrity facialist.