Lady Gaga didn't win any Grammys in the live telecast last night. But clad entirely in Armani Privé throughout the evening, she won fashion-wise in every respect. The Wall Street Journal wondered last week how she'd possibly top her six outfit changes at the Video Music Awards. From the moment she tottered out of her car in the spherical dress that looked to be wrapped with suspended ribbons of glitter wire, it was clear she was on an entire different plane from the VMAs. Any lace face coverings could not compete with the weapon-accessory she carried with her on the carpet as though a handbag. And if her sparkly green performance leotard felt tame, it was because she saved her most dramatic creation to sit in the audience and watch the rest of the awards. But none of the televised Grammy coverage — the pre-shows, the actual show, the post-shows — did any of her ensembles justice. Did you get a close-up look at her shoes? No? Well, friends. Then you don't know shoes. Take a look at Gaga's every look at every angle from this year's Grammys, including beauty, details, and her moment with Celine Dion, in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season