• Chanel's temporary tattoos are now available. Les Trompe L'Oeil Temporary Skin Art sells them for $75 for five sheets of 55 designs. At 27 cents per "tat," they must be the cheapest Chanel goods ever. [BellaSugar]
• A British study found that over-the-counter anti-aging treatment Olay Professional Pro-X decreases the appearance of fine lines better than some prescription treatments. Great news for those of you who prefer drugstore products! [Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• Strong brows were in at Narciso Rodriguez and The Row's fall 2010 shows. Narciso wanted a look that was "perfect and strong," which makeup artist Dick Page achieved using Shiseido’s Accentuating Cream Eyeliner in black and white. [Beauty Counter Blog/Style.com]
• Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester has been wearing super-smoky eye makeup recently. Blair Waldorf would never. [StyleWatch/People]
• Michael Kors lead makeup artist Dick Page customized makeup color palettes model-by-model to achieve "Michael's iconic idea of American beauty," citing windburn from riding in convertibles as inspiration. He mixed different shades of Shiseido's Luminizing Satin Face Color and Limited Edition Face Color to create the windburned cheeks, and complemented it with charcoal-gray eye shadow and subtle pink lips. [StyleList]
• David Beckham will release a new fragrance called "Instinct Ice" next month that captures his "individual style, sex appeal, and charisma." The latest in his Instinct line, Ice features notes of black pepper, geranium, nutmeg, rosemary, and sandalwood. [Now Smell This]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
50+ Cult Favorite Halloween Costumes
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
Gentrification at the Goodwill: Not Even New York’s Thrift Stores Are For the Poor
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesEven Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.How to Look Amazing in Under 10 Minutes
A makeup artist's everyday skin routine.