London’s runways were a mix of the past, present, and future faces of modeling. Christopher Bailey at Burberry selected Karmen Pedaru to open and close his collection. Sigrid Agren was a hot commodity, per usual, opening for Jaeger London, Matthew Williamson, and Nicole Farhi. Rising star Kristy Kaurova booked her first opening look ever, for Paul Smith. Meanwhile, Mark Fast’s runway saw the return of the early aughts with Delfine Bafort opening and Anouck Lepère closing. But our eyes were on one very special flaxen-haired rookie: Julia Nobis. After scoring a Calvin Klein exclusive in New York, she went on to book the opening looks at Richard Nicoll and Topshop Unique. And just yesterday, she landed in Milan to walk for Prada. At this rate, Julia is quickly becoming this season’s breakout star. Click ahead to our slideshow to see all of London’s top openers and closers.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times