Marc Jacobs's business partner, Robert Duffy, has only been tweeting for several days, but he's on such a roll. He remains unfazed after his initial debacle with the technology, when he had to remove tweets in which he asked followers what the set design should be for Marc's show because he had "no idea" and just a week to come up with something. Throughout the week he's been sharing Twitpics of Marc and his team working on the fall 2010 collection. We love this sort of thing because designers are always so stingy about sharing anything they're planning. But thankfully, Marc Jacobs's house is the people's house. (They're also live-streaming the fashion show — one of the most coveted tickets of the entire season, all four fashion capitals combined.) You can't see a whole lot of the clothes in the early Twitpics (though some neutral fabrics are visible in the pressing room), but you can see Marc wearing socks and sandals as he holds some kind of oatmeal-colored knitted swatch.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza