By our calculations, New York's models all remained standing since Agyness Deyn fell twice Friday night in the Haiti Relief show — until Marc by Marc Jacobs walked this afternoon! Mathilde Frachon, who turns 20 today, took a spill in a white lace dress. As you can see, she was wearing very low heels, so perhaps poor traction is to blame. And to think that just today we were remarking on the remarkable traction on some runways this season. Anyway, we wish Mathilde a very happy birthday. Now she really has incentive to get drunk this evening. [Fashion Spot]
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel