Monday's runways were filled with some unexpected surprises. Our hearts skipped a beat when Karen Elson came sashaying out in Carolina Herrera's first look. Alek Wek made an appearance at Zac Posen, and Coco Rocha took a break from her TV hosting gig to close. Donna Karan went with rising star Jac to open her collection, while Natasha Poly picked up another closing slot to add to her list. Marc Jacobs chose his muse and friend Jamie Bochert for the final look. But casting director Michelle Lee at KCD anointed a new face to open the night's biggest show: Tati Cotliar. And voilà, a new star has just been born. Click ahead to see all of the openers and closers from Monday.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Famous Person Dares To Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares To Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?