Last night at the Marc Jacobs after-party at the Standard, we spent a few companionable moments with Rachel Zoe watching the Jacobs show on a monitor. (“It was one of the most beautiful shows I’ve ever seen,” she later told us.) When this look appeared on the screen, someone standing nearby remarked that socialites would like the Jacobs gowns. “Socialites?” Zoe said. “What about me? What about my clients? Are you kidding me? It’s so major.” So Zoe sees Marc’s evening dresses appearing on Hollywood red carpets? “Hell, yeah. You kidding me?” she said. “I see that going to the grocery store. Why not?”
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like