Robert Duffy has been tweeting up a storm, but he won't do it forever. He'll stop after the Marc by Marc Jacobs show on February 16, so it really is only a marketing vehicle for him. However, in addition to juicy pictures of the muscles in the office, he's revealed a bunch of juicy tidbits about the label over his feed so far. Such as:
• He's working on a movie in L.A. but did not provide details.
• He's working on a book about the people who work for Marc Jacobs.
• Marc doesn't Twitter or use Facebook. If you see his name up there it's fake, so if being friends with him excites you, you've been had.
• Marc is appearing in his upcoming men's fragrance ads, shot by Juergen Teller. "He looks very HOT!" tweets Duffy. We feel shirtlessness coming on.
• Perhaps partially explaining why red carpets are such a sad state of affairs as of late, Duffy reveals that Marc Jacobs doesn't try to get his dresses on Academy Awards attendees.
• Few people buy the largest size in Marc Jacobs stores — a 14 — while 2 to 6 is the most popular. The label makes size 16, but no one buys it, so stores don't carry it.
Is a Marc Jacobs Movie Project in the Works? [Fashionologie]