The clothes on yesterday's runways may have featured dark fall hues, but lips were bright with punches of color. Carrot-red pouts at Costello Tagliapietra matched the coral and ginger dresses on the catwalk, while Cynthia Steffe's kissers featured a sweet strawberry gloss. But the real showstopper happened at Doo.Ri, where makeup artist Tom Pecheux made lips glow with glitter by topping a deep burgundy lipstick shade with shimmering flecks of blue and purple. See more beauty, jewelry, shoes, and bags in our details slideshows. Be sure to click "full-screen" to see it all up close.
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage