Sex and the City 2 comes out at the end of May, so get ready for a Sarah Jessica Parker summer cover blitz now. She's on Vogue's for June. Mario Testino shot her in Jersey City at a luxury residential development with the sweeping Manhattan views that, like the distracting musculature of a woman who never goes to the gym in her fictional life, have come to be associated with Carrie Bradshaw. Parker was spotted in a bikini, though Vogue denied that was all she wore. Maybe they gave her a jacket and shoes like Elle did. Too bad they beat Vogue to it. [Page Six/NYP]
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.