Vera Wang showed her fall 2010 collection in Bryant Park this morning. She jetted off immediately afterward to the Olympics in Vancouver, where Evan Lysacek will skate in unitards she custom-made for him. However, lingering backstage, we found our hairdresser from Bumble and bumble., who styled the truly lovely hair for the show. The look: Snooki poufs. But these were soft, elegant poufs that descended into gauzy, voluminous, twisted ponytails — quite a contrast from Snooki's signature do, which makes her look as though a small black cat is sleeping on her head. Jersey Shore castmates may not have arrived at Fashion Week yet, but they are here in spirit.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb