On February 20 Sonia Rykiel's second collection for H&M hits stores. In December the label launched lingerie for the chain retailer, and in a few days they'll launch knitwear — bright, colorful clothes for those awkward transitional weather months. Prices range from $5.95 for accessories to $59.95 for a jumpsuit. See a look book of the line with complete pricing information in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover
- Lindsay Lohan Cozying Up With Liam Neeson’s Son
- The Cut's 2013 Luxe Beauty Gift Guide
- Katy Perry Could Pass for a Young Mrs. Claus
- Jay Z and Beyoncé Are Going Vegan
- Best Bet: Ella Moss Sheena Sequin Blazer
- The Rita Ora Look Book
- Breaking: Kate Middleton Got a $984 Haircut
- The Creepy, Underwater World of the Aqualillies
- Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- Are Master Cleanses Part of God’s Master Plan?
- Birth Control Pills for Men: Maybe Someday Soon?