It looks like Natalia Vodianova's stint at Alexander Wang wasn't a one-time appearance. The current face of Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, and Stella McCartney hit up Diane Von Furstenberg's runway to open and close. French model David Agbodji closed out the menswear Calvin Klein show. Let's hope that's a sign that he will renew his steamy contract with Calvin Klein for fall, too. Meanwhile, the Jablonskis ruled at Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti: Jacquelyn opening and Constance closing. However, like anyone else, we love a good comeback. And yesterday saw the return of Sigrid Agren. After taking take a brief runway hiatus last season, the delicate gamine came back stronger than ever when she opened for Hervé Léger, and closed Thakoon. Welcome back to the game, Sigrid! See who else opened and closed Sunday's top shows in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve