• Dalaga is offering 10 percent off all jewelry to celebrate the launch of its new online boutique. Swing by the store for vodka cocktails and cupcakes from Kumquat Cupcakery. 150 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-389-4049); S (noon–9).
• Score discounts on beauty and hair treatments and donate to a good cause during P.S. 107 Day at Antonio Prieto Salon. All proceeds from the fund-raiser will benefit the P.S. 107 PTA. Antonio haircuts are $100 (originally $200), single-process color is $50 (originally $100), and a half-head of highlights is $90 (originally $185). 127 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-255-3741); Su (11–6).
• Sheets, accessories, and robes are 40 to 90 percent off at D. Porthault's White Sale. Sale merchandise includes the brand's signature florals and prints, as well as archival prints. Queen bed sets are $700 (originally $1,400) and shams are $100 (originally $250). 470 Park Ave., at 58th St. (212-688-1660); M–F (10–6).
• Jackets, pants, dresses, button-downs, sweaters, and accessories for men and women are $10 to $80 at the Dunderdon sample sale. 25 Howard St., nr. Crosby St. (212-226-4040); F (5–8), S (noon–7), Su (1–7).
• Fall/winter merchandise from Sonia Rykiel, Vanessa Bruno, Orla Kiely, and more is up to 70 percent off at Kisan. The Sonia Rykiel black striped sweater is $117 (originally $390), the Tsumori Chisato cotton coat is $295 (originally $980), and the Farmers' Market Kross gray sweater is $76.50 (originally $255). 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Receive discounts on jewelry from Anna Sheffield during her weekend sale. 153 Lafayette St., nr. Grand St., fourth fl. (212-925-7010); Th (5–8), F (3–8), S–Su (1–8).
• Samples, one-of-a-kind items, and vintage oddities are up to 80 percent off at Hayden-Harnett's spring-cleaning warehouse and studio sale. Greenpoint: 211 Franklin St., at Freeman St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-349-2247); T–F (noon–8), S–Su (11–8). Nolita: 253 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-2247); daily (noon–8).
• Solid-colored pleated shirts, skirts, pants, and dresses are 40 to 60 percent off at the Pleats Please Issey Miyake sale. The three-quarter-sleeve shirt is $82.50 (originally $165), the sleeveless pleated dress is $147.50 (originally $295), and the lightweight spring coat is $530 (originally $1,060). Various coats are 50 percent off. 128 Wooster St., at Prince St. (212-226-3600); F–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Fall/winter merchandise by Tsumori Chisato, Mociun, and more is up to 70 percent off at Honey in the Rough's clearance sale. 161 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Past-season items are up to 90 percent off and current-season merch is up to 70 percent off at Phi's closing sale. 71 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-0076); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Prices on dresses, tops, scarves, and handbags start at $15 at the Callalilai sample sale. 827 Broadway, nr. 12th St. (212-477-7377); daily (11–8).
• Receive 10 percent off your entire purchase — including makeup, skin-care products, and fragrances — when you mention the Valentine's Day sale at Woodley & Bunny. Through 2/14. 196 N. 10th St., at Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-6588); M–F (10–9), S (9–8), Su (11–7).
• Samples and past-season pieces are $100 or less at the Tucker sample sale. In addition, Crumley jewelry is $60 to $150 and K* shoes are $60 to $70. Through 2/9. 413 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 403 (212-938-0811); M (11–7), T (8–7).
• Clothing and accessories from Orla Kiely, Erickson Beamon, Kova & T, and more are up to 90 percent off at the Showroom Seven spring sample sale. The Orla Kiely classic shoulder bag is $104 (originally $200), the Erickson Beamon quartz, jet, and tiger eye Lock & Key necklace is $372 (originally $930), and dark-wash denim jeans from Kova & T are $20 (originally $160). Through 2/19. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 28th St., third fl. (646-395-8023); M–S (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.