• Watch the Alexander Wang fall 2010 show on American Eagle's LED billboard in Times Square. (Check our handy live-stream guide to watch fall shows in real time.) American Eagle, 1551 Broadway, at 46th St. (212-205-7260); 7 p.m.
• Browse merchandise from Proenza Schouler, Maison Martin Margiela, Alexander Wang, and more at the new No. 8a and Opening Ceremony stores in the Ace Hotel. 20 W. 29th St., nr. Broadway; 10 a.m.
• Help earthquake victims in Haiti at Scenterprises's custom-perfume event and auction, Heart to Heart for Haiti. The event includes a three-course brunch, seminar, auction, and custom-perfume takeaway. Tickets are $150; proceeds will be donated. Reserve a space at Scenterprises.com. Firebird, 365 W. 46th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-586-0244); 11:30–3.
• Celebrate Valentine's Day with a Champagne-soaked spa treatment, including massages, soaks, and facials. Check out our Valentine's Day guide for details.
• Meet Nicole Richie and check out her clothing line, Winter Kate. The star will also be signing autographs. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 5 p.m.
• Scope out new spring looks and enjoy 15 percent off the entire store at Babel Fair. Drinks will be served. Through 2/13. 260 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (646-360-3685); 8 p.m.
• Men's and women's clothing from Isabel Marant, Robert Geller, Alexander Wang, and more is 30 to 75 percent off at the Stuart & Wright sample sale. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. S. Portland Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-797-0011); Th–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• Fall/winter merchandise from Dunderdon, Samantha Pleet, Sophomore, and more is 50 to 70 percent off at the Circa Now and Court "Hello Young Lovers" sale. All vintage stock is half off. Circa Now: 238 E. 6th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-254-2555); Court: 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); daily (noon–8).
• Samantha Thavasa accessories are up to 40 percent off during the online Valentine's Day sale. The beige canvas-and-leather tote with matching shoulder bag is $210 (originally $350), the black-and-gray satchel is $174 (originally $290), and the two-tone camel-leather day bag is $237 (originally $395). Online only.
• Blazers, pants, suits, and accessories are up to 60 percent off at Ted Baker. 107 Grand St., at Mercer St. (212-343-8989); M–S (11:30–7), Su (noon–6).
• All pink or red items are 15 percent off at AC Gears. 106 Greenwich Ave., nr. Jane St. (212-741-2106); M–S (11–8), Su (11–7). 69 E. 8th St., at Mercer St. (212-260-2269); M–Th (11–8), F–S (11–9), Su (11–7).
• Bittersweets rings, bracelets, and necklaces are up to 15 percent off for Valentine's Day. The fourteen-karat-gold Dainty Heart bracelet is $276 (originally $325), the fourteen-karat-gold Teensy Heart rings are $106 (originally $125), and the Garnet Heart and Dagger necklace is $420 (originally $495). Online only.
• Receive 10 percent off your entire purchase — including makeup, skin-care products, and fragrances — when you mention the Valentine's Day sale at Woodley & Bunny. 196 N. 10th St., at Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-6588); M-F (10–9), S (9–8), Su (11–7).
• Purchase a $100 gift card and receive a second card valued at $20 at Salon Ziba. 200 W. 57th St., at Seventh Ave. (212-767-0577); M–W (8–7:30), Th (8–8), F (9–8), S (9–7), Su (12:30–5:30).
• Merchandise from Alexander Wang, Elizabeth & James, Jil Sander, and more is 50 to 70 percent off in-store and online at Aloha Rag's New Year's sale. 505 Greenwich St., at Spring St. (212-925-0882); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
The Makeup Police Have Come to Arrest Alicia Keys
What We Lose When Sex Is All About Danger
Donald Trump Spoiled His Daughter-in-Law’s Pregnancy Announcement
This New Fashion Campaign Features Real-Life Couples Having Sex
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Talks Nonstop!
The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.