• Meet designer Jodi Arnold at her West Village boutique. 2 Great Jones Street, nr. Broadway (347-270-8610); 2–4.
• Donate an old pair of shoes to Soles4Souls at their Shoegasm's Haitian cultural celebration. Enjoy live music, an art exhibit, and Haitian food and drinks, as well as 15 percent off a new pair of shoes. 383 Broadway, at White St. (212-925-3800); 12–5.
• J.Crew bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses are up to 60 percent off. 135 W. 52nd St., nr. Sixth Ave.; F–S (9–8), Su (10–6).
• Stock up on American Apparel panties: The brand is offering a buy two, get one free deal in stores (some styles are also 50 percent off), and 30 percent off any panty purchase over $30 online. Various hours and locations.
• The winter and holiday collections are 80 percent off at the Jodi Arnold sample sale. Embellished dresses are $125, tops are $65, bottoms are $50, and leather jackets are $150. 2 Great Jones Street, nr. Broadway (347-270-8610); W–Su (10–8).
• Fall/winter merchandise for men and women is up to 70 percent off at Domenico Vacca. The stock includes suits, ties, outerwear, cashmere, gowns, handbags, shoes, and more. 14 E. 60th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 900 (212-920-1211); M–W (10–6).
• The winter collections from Daryl K and Kerrigan are up to 60 percent off. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Anna Wintour’s Daughter Got Engaged to Franca Sozzani’s Son
Ask Polly: Why Does My Terrible Ex Get to Be So Happy?
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Ashley Olsen Reportedly Broke Up With Her 58-Year-Old Boyfriend
What I Remember About the Moms Who Paid Me to Babysit
When Ivanka Trump Was a Cool Teen, She Reportedly Went ‘Missing’ in Aspen
3 Relationship Counselors On What Big Little Lies Tells Us About Domestic Violence
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.