• Shop discounted designer wares at the first of ten Housing Works spring-preview sales. Find deals like a Zac Posen print dress for $250 and a Catherine Malandrino clutch for $150. Housing Works Yorkville, 1730 Second Ave., nr. 90th St. (212-722-8306); 10–6.
• Have your photographs critiqued by Elle's senior photo editor and Abrams Books's editorial director. They'll offer advice and tips to aspiring photographers. PowerHouse Arena, 37 Main St., nr. Front St., Dumbo, Brooklyn; 10:30–5:30. Sign up at powerhouseportfolioreview.com.
• Bid on Oprah's shoes, handbags, and clothes on eBay during her Great Closet Cleanout. All proceeds benefit the Leadership Academy for Girls. Through 3/11. Bidding begins at 11 a.m. EST on 3/1 at eBay.com.
• Celebrate the U.S. Olympic team’s accomplishments at Patrick Melville Salon. The salon will offer discounts based on the team’s medal counts. The percentage off hair coloring will equal the gold-medal count, haircuts will equal the silver, and blowouts will equal the bronze. Additionally, all manicures using shades of red, white, or blue polish will be $18, a 25 percent discount. 45 Rockefeller Plaza, nr. 50th St. (212-218-8650); M–S (10–7).
• Shop deep discounts at the Theory women's and men's sample sale. Outerwear is $60, dresses are $45, knits are $30, skirts and shorts are $35, and T-shirts are $15. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); T–Th (11–7), F (11–6), S (11–5).
• Designer clothing, shoes, accessories, and gifts for men and women are 50 to 75 percent off at the Barneys warehouse sale. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); M–F (10–9), S–Su (10–7); Su, Feb. 28 (10–7).
• Suits, jackets, and coats are up to 75 percent off at the Chocheng sale. 51 E. 63rd St., nr. Park Ave. (212-967-5044); call for hours.
• Vintage fall/winter merchandise from Bill Blass, Pierre Cardin, and more is on sale at Edith Machinist. Browse the $50, $75, and $100 racks. 104 Rivington St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-979-9992); F (1–8), S (noon–8), Su (noon–7).
• Dresses, jumpsuits, tops, and more are up to 80 percent off at Noisette's closing sale. 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-5188); S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Cashmere sweaters, dresses, handbags, and more are up to 90 percent off at the Luca Luca sale. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-755-2444); Th–F (8:30–7), S–Su (11–5).
• Fall/winter 2009 boots, shoes, and handbags are up to 50 percent off at the Dusica Dusica sample sale. The Besta boot is $447.50 (originally $895), the Jill ankle boot is $485 (originally $695), all sample boots are $250, and all sample flats and pumps are $150. 67 Prince St., nr. Crosby St. (212-966-9099); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–7).
• All jewelry and totes by Pretty Little Thing are 30 percent off online. Online only.
• Silk dresses are $15 to $40 (originally $196) and tunics are $35 (originally $170) at the Amanda Uprichard warehouse sale. Friday: Twnz showroom, 226 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., third fl. (212-719-0320); 10–6. Saturday and Sunday: Cutie Room, 5 Rivington St., nr. Bowery (212-925-2557); noon–6.
• Overstock, discontinued items, and floor samples are up to 70 percent off at Alessi. Soho: 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6). Upper East Side: 30 E. 60th St., at Madison Ave. (212-317-9880); T–S (10–6).
• All vintage men's merchandise is 50 percent off at Laurel Canyon Vintage. The stock includes flannel and Western shirts, boots, denim jackets, and vintage T-shirts. 63 Thompson St., nr. Broome St. (212-343-1658); daily (noon–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.