The new class of rising stars hit yesterday's runways with full force. Vanessa Hegelmaier, a finalist from Germany's Next Top Model cycle three, opened for the fall Cushnie et Ochs show, while St. Louis native Katie Fogarty closed. Jenny Sinkaberg lived up to her pre-season buzz when she had the first look at Richard Chai. But it's Anastasia Kuznetsova who snagged the closing slot, on top of opening and closing at BCBG Max Azria. The Russian model is currently fronting the label's spring campaign, but now we're left wondering if Anastasia will open for Max Azria and Hervé Léger, too. We'll have to wait and see. Click ahead to see all of yesterday's openers and closers.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California