• Browse rare finds from 90 vendors at the Manhattan Vintage Show, including What Goes Around Comes Around, Poppet, No. 6, and Metropolis. Tickets are $20; $15 in advance at ManhattanVintage.com. Through 2/6. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (518-434-4312); F (1–8), S (11–6).
• The proceeds from all hair services will be donated to Haiti during Ric Pipino's Hair for Haiti event. All participating clients will be entered into a raffle to receive a full set of the Revolution In Cut hair-care line. Cookies and Champagne will be served. Pipino Nolita: 3 Centre St., nr. Grand St. (212-871-5533); F (9:30–7:30). Pipino at Spa Chakra on Fifth: 663 Fifth Ave., nr. 52nd St., eighth fl. (212-871-3060); F (8–9).
• Samples, one-of-a-kind items, and vintage oddities are up to 80 percent off at Hayden-Harnett's spring-cleaning warehouse and studio sale. Through 2/7. Greenpoint: 211 Franklin St., at Freeman St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-349-2247); T–F (noon–8), S–Su (11–8). Nolita: 253 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-2247); daily (noon–8).
• Solid-colored pleated shirts, skirts, pants, and dresses are 40 to 60 percent off at the Pleats Please Issey Miyake sale. The three-quarter-sleeve shirt is $82.50 (originally $165), the sleeveless pleated dress is $147.50 (originally $295), and the lightweight spring coat is $530 (originally $1,060). Various coats are 50 percent off. Through 2/7. 128 Wooster St., at Prince St. (212-226-3600); F-S (11–7), Su (noon–6)
• Heels are 75 percent off at Manolo Blahnik. Shoes and booties range from $185 to $250. 31 W. 54th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-582-3007); M-F (10:30–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.