• Donna Karan headlines a lecture at Parsons the New School for Design to celebrate the launch of its new MFA program in Fashion Design and Society. Visit parsons.edu for reservation information. Tishman Auditorium, 66 W. 12th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 6–8.
• Fall/winter merchandise from Sonia Rykiel, Vanessa Bruno, Orla Kiely, and more is up to 70 percent off at Kisan. The Sonia Rykiel black striped sweater is $117 (originally $390), the Tsumori Chisato cotton coat is $295 (originally $980), and the Farmers' Market Kross gray sweater is $76.50 (originally $255). Through 2/7. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Samantha Thavasa accessories are up to 40 percent off during the online Valentine's Day sale. The beige canvas and leather tote with matching shoulder bag is $210 (originally $350), the black and gray satchel is $174 (originally $290), and the two-tone camel leather day bag is $237 (originally $395). Through 2/14. Online only.
• Dresses and tops are 50 to 80 percent off during the Sophia Eugene sample sale. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6).
• Fox and mink jackets, coats, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Giuliana Teso's winter fur blowout sale. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1101 (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).