• Donna Karan headlines a lecture at Parsons the New School for Design to celebrate the launch of its new MFA program in Fashion Design and Society. Visit parsons.edu for reservation information. Tishman Auditorium, 66 W. 12th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 6–8.
• Fall/winter merchandise from Sonia Rykiel, Vanessa Bruno, Orla Kiely, and more is up to 70 percent off at Kisan. The Sonia Rykiel black striped sweater is $117 (originally $390), the Tsumori Chisato cotton coat is $295 (originally $980), and the Farmers' Market Kross gray sweater is $76.50 (originally $255). Through 2/7. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Samantha Thavasa accessories are up to 40 percent off during the online Valentine's Day sale. The beige canvas and leather tote with matching shoulder bag is $210 (originally $350), the black and gray satchel is $174 (originally $290), and the two-tone camel leather day bag is $237 (originally $395). Through 2/14. Online only.
• Dresses and tops are 50 to 80 percent off during the Sophia Eugene sample sale. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6).
• Fox and mink jackets, coats, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Giuliana Teso's winter fur blowout sale. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1101 (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Aubrey Plaza Is Currently Serving Up the Most Terrifying Performance on TV
The Only Woman Mike Pence Is Allowed to Eat Alone With Is His Wife
Chris Evans Has Only Nice, Beautiful Things to Say About Jenny Slate
The Makeup Police Have Come to Arrest Alicia Keys
Political Commentator Angela Rye Has Had It With Casual Racism
Michelle Kwan’s Husband Filed for Divorce
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
Justin Theroux Bought a Piñata for Jennifer Aniston, But There Was No Candy Inside
Maxine Waters on Why She Decided ‘to Take the Gloves Off and Go for It’
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.